– Daniel is blogging the development process from the programmer point of view.
– Starting with the smallest screen size has proven to be quite helpful in identifying issues and refining design
– We are talking through ways to thank our Kickstarter backers for their support.
– We have briefly discussed using our own servers or using a service. This conversation happened much earlier in the process than I anticipated.
– We talked through in app purchases and how they can ruin games or help games. Our discussion of including them led to some significant improvements in our design.
– I was having a really hard time understanding Daniel’s vision for some UI elements, but I eventually figured it out and like the results.